Community Health Worker Supervisor Training | Virtual Class
- Training is a total of 40 hours
- 2 private one on one coaching sessions. Participants will have access to the schedule immediately after registration to begin to discuss topics most pressing to their work.
- 5 learning lab days. Each day participants will meet from 8 am - 5 pm
- July Cohort Dates: 7th, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th
- November Cohort Dates: 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th
- Annual 1 hour coaching session required to maintain certification
Description: The curriculum is designed to build upon foundational skills of front line health workers to provide culturally responsive services. Each of the five competencies are presented in modules that promote the development of skills and enhance the knowledge base of those already employed.
- Individual and Community Asset Building for Social Determinants
- Evaluation and Research
- ACEs and Self-Care for Front Line Workforce
- Advocacy and Policy
- Advanced Motivational Interviewing
Participants must have at least 6 months experience in their role and have completed a CHW Core Competency course to be eligible.
Advanced CHW Certificate
Registration open for July and November Cohorts.
A digital form will be available for instant download with a link to fill out our full resistration form. Please ensure this form is filled out ASAP so we can best serve your needs. Thank you.
*You are purchasing an online training course.